Karen Day

Monday 7 May 2007

Happy "May Day"!!! ... or something like that :D

I hope you are all loving your long weekend! apart from having a dodgey internet connection Im loving mine :D today there is a fair on at the park put on my BMA so everything is free!! woohoo! brianna is going to have a blast and im going to get as many photos as she will let me :D cant wait!

Here is a new layout. I had alot of fun with those little sticker lines and im also loving the Cherry Arte chipboard shapes! how cute are they!


Ive also just realised that now that the Crafting in Style design team comp is over the copyright is finished. So here are some of the items I did for that comp. Jolene ran an amazing competition for her search for a design team member. The challenges were so thought provoking!

Challenge: use 5 or more photos in a single layout and also keep it anonymous (no names or faces)


*****

Challenge: Use felt


*****

Challenge: Decorative Edges





*****

Want to win a layout scrapped by me? Check out the comp here!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

totally love those LOs... especially the one of the little toes - too cute :)