Karen Day

Sunday 11 February 2007

Weekly Summary - Week 6 of 2007

This week I completed my first layout for the Design Team competition at CiS. Im happy with the result and HOPEFULLY itll get me through to the second round. Fingers crossed. Ill post the details of my project after this post.

I also did another two layouts, a tin and a canvas this week. I had a great week! lots of time to scrap and catch up.

  • Mirror Canvas - i bought this paper that works as a mirror but it isnt glass so it wont shatter. so i made a canvas for brianna's wall so she can look at herself in the mirror :)
  • Sweet
  • Love
  • Ethan's tin. I was going to do a keepsake tin but instead i did a tin to hold his birthday cards in. im SOOO annoyed though because i forgot to get a photo before i gave it to him. it was a rush job to get it done at the last minute and then i wrapped it straight away cos i had to leave as soon as i had finished it. The glue wasnt even dry when he opened it!!! my bad. i really wish i had a pic cos it turned out so well. i had altered a lime green cookie tin. looked great!
This also made me catch up on the Elsie Challenges at Chookscraps because the mirror canvas was challenge 4 ... the 'love' layout was challenge 5 ... the 'sweet' layout was challenge 6!!! so im finally caught up and hopefully i wont fall behind again.

No comments: