Karen Day

Sunday 4 March 2007

A few layouts

Ive decided to not do the weekly summaries anymore because I quite often dont have time on a sunday to post them. So im just going to post my layouts here as I go. Here are the three layouts ive done over the last few days. I was on a week's holiday out of town before then so I didnt do anything last week.

  1. Dare to be rare
  2. You are loved
  3. Boo hoo

I missed my scrapping soooooooo much!!!!

Ive just done layout 17 out of my "20 layouts with current stash" challenge. so soon I will be able to spend up big to replace everything ive used LOL. Ive just put in an order at The Scrapbooking Company so that order should arrive around Wednesday/Thursday. And today Im also going to be placing an order at Crafting in Style. So that should be here around the same time.

Mmmmmmm i love scrap goodies :D

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

I followed your link from CIS and had to leave a comment to say hi!
Love your LO's...your one talented scrapper!
Congrats on the DT position too. Can't wait to see your creations!
Belinda
xx