Karen Day

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Class: Dreamy Doodeling

Lastnight I taught my first class! it was at Crafting in Style and it went fantastically well. Im not actually sure how many people completed the whole class as layouts are still be uploaded, but we had 18 ppl at the beginning of the class.

It was so much fun!! And ive had lots of good feedback so Im happy. I was a bit worried that people would have hated it!

If your interested, the class info is still available and can be viewed here.

The layouts everyone completed can be viewed here.

********************************

In other news my second DT pack left the Scrapbooking Company today so I am expecting it on maybe Monday or Tuesday next week. I cant wait to have a play with it. Nerrida mentioned the words "new Basic Grey" and immediately I was busting to get it!!! So check back mid next week for the projects I create with those kits. She wants them back ASAP so I expect itll only take me a couple of days to knock over a few projects.

********************************

There is a new Aussie Scrapjacked website out and the first aussie to get jacked is Erica Glover - and i adore her scrapping! she is one of my favs! so im in the middle of doing my interpretation of her layout. Ill upload that one either later today or tomorrow.

********************************

In other news I was a finalist in the DT competition over at Froggy Todd Creations but unfortunately I had to pull out because I realised that they want exclusivity in their DT. Which means I would have to give up my DT position at the Scrapbook Company. And there is no way Im doing that. They are too nice to me and I am so impressed with their service and kits. Wonderful people. So my loyalty is to them. Its a shame though! I would have liked to represent Froggy Todd Creation's business cos they have some really nice people and products!

But Shawnnita is still in the finals - goooo shawnnita!!!!!! Im sure u will do well :D

1 comment:

Manon Keir said...

Hi kaz

I loved your class and am soo happy with my LO!! Thanks so much for the class.
I so adore that gorgeous scrapjacked LO I want to scrapjack THAT LO!!!