Karen Day

Wednesday 11 April 2007

The Scrap Company - April DT Kit

Here are all the delish goodies I got from the Scrap Company this month (thanks Nerrida - you rock!). Go check out their clearance section cos the hot pink with black polka dot flowers I used in the 'journey' layout in my last blog post is on special at the moment for a crazy $2.95. They look awesome!

Everything here apart from the Basic Grey stuff is from the main kit. The main kit is due at the end of the month (so I havent started that yet), but the Basic Grey mini-kit was due ASAP so I did the two layouts for it over the last 24 hours. Scroll down past the photos of the supplies to see those two layouts.






Here are the two layouts I did with the BG papers:


U R so darn cute:




Time:

The Scrapbooking Company

No comments: