Karen Day

Friday 31 August 2007

Latest FK (#58)

I have a layout in the current FK. i get so excited when i get published!!! :D such a buzz! im in the felt section. its a layout of Liam when he was a teeny tiny baby :)

I got my application for the FK Elite Team sent in. I know i most likely wont get in but i definitely wont get in if i dont apply!!!! in the end ill have 5 layouts i love cos of this comp, so nothing is lost!

I got a gorgeous pack of stuff from SnB sent to me today - so im hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend. try out some of my new stuff :D

Here are a few layouts ive done since my last layout post:







have a fab weekend ladies!

3 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

gorgeous pages!! i always love your work

hope you will come and add some at www.inspireme2007.blogspot.com

scrappinshawnni said...

Hey there girlie!
Congrats on getting published :)
See you in the next day or two! :)

Vicky said...

Oh WOW your style is so inspiring,
I just love your cluster and you have a brilliant eye for colour!
I met you over at top50 CC, I;m on the DT at Divas, we would sure love to see some of your work in our Gallery if you have the time.
Hope you scrapping this weekend, I'm not no bazzil and no photos, I'm very sad, lol