Karen Day

Friday 14 September 2007

cybercrop tonight!!!

if u arent doing anything tonight head on over to the cybercrop at crafting in style. the theme is "spring" so i reckon we should expect something flowery and pretty!!! i cant wait!!!!

and while ur there check out the free photoshop lessons and also the step-by-step instructions for the gorgeous layout done by the wonderfully talented Tatum!!

last weekend i went to the Top50 cybercrop and did this layout about Baden.


And here is a layout ive done for a comp over at scrapworld:

4 comments:

Binxcat1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Binxcat1 said...

arggghhh... I think I accidentally deleted my comment! LOL ok... I am now officially your very own blog stalker! LOL LOVE your work, love your work! AMxo

Karen Day said...

thanks for the nice comments binxcat!!! I clicked on your name to find out more about u but u dont have a blog! :) where abouts did u find my blog? from a forum?

LisaW said...

Wow, I love all those flowers! Your layouts are fantastic. LisaW