Karen Day

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Some layouts! :)

I got my september kit from Scrapbook'n'bits and the Rouge de garance in it just screamed at me to get all 'urban'. im totally in the mood to scrap boy layouts!

Here is my nephew Baden at his 2nd birthday inventing a new sport - "extreme cake eating". I scrapped a double (shock horror!!!) and i used two sheets of chipboard as the back. loved this effect! ill be doing this alot now cos it just looked so fabbo with the urban look. painting and stitching also a must :D For details on the products used go here.



Dont ya just love that felt ribbon with the circle details!!!! im in love!

This one im not too keen on. i was in a drawing and colouring mood. this is something a bit different. for the border i turned a sheet of AL paper around then doodled/watercoloured. all the images on here are freehand drawn. the earth and rocket are raised on popdots.

TFL!!! cyas around :D

1 comment:

Terri B said...

Kaz, I love both those LO's. Rocket Boy is just gorgeous for its soft colours & amazing freehand drawing!