Karen Day

Friday 14 September 2007

Cybercroping!!!!!!!!!

Here is one of the layouts i did for the CIS CC. im lovin this layout cos its something different for me. its so flowery! love it! for a new thing to try - scrunch up ur paper flowers and half spread them back out again before attaching to your layout. leave some petals folded and turned around to make them look more "wildflowery" :D

The Hambly Minialbum class is well underway on its first night :D we had a fabulous turnout! and its not too late to purchase it and do it later this week! check out the SnB website to make a last minute purchase :)

4 comments:

amanda said...

I am going to try your way of doing flowers on a layout. I love the page, it is gorgeous. I will post a link when I am done. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Tammy said...

Hi Karen,
The detail in this LO is beautiful, I love the scrunching flower technique too and I really like the crochet doily/flower peeking out there. Gorgeous!

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

that is one gorgeous LO. Love the flower idea too

Unknown said...

Your layout is beautiful, love the flower technique.