Karen Day

Thursday 15 May 2008

life in slow-motion ...

have u ever felt like ur life is totally in slow motion?!? my weekends have been so incredibly busy that my weekdays seem like a preperation for them - and im finding it so hard to get things done. i havent had time to be spontaneous. to let go and have some fun. and cos of that im kinda feeling all ho-hum and like i dont have the energy to even get dressed in the morning. im wishing i could be a homebody but the kids arent allowing it.

oh well - three more weekends of trips into town (2 hours away) and then itll be all over. last weekend i had sally's hens night. this weekend is sally's wedding - which im a bridesmaid in. then next weekend im heading back into town for another friend's wedding. then the following weekend im going in for troy's cousin's bday party.

5 weekends in a row.

bleh.

so because of this, plus looking for a house to rent, im not getting much scrapbooking done. or taking photos. i love and i miss these.

so i apologise for the lack of posts!!! soon things will be get back to normal.

but ill leave u with some work i did awhile ago that i hadnt had a chance to upload yet :) This is a Scrapware minialbum. I decorated this for SIA and had so much fun. Its a combination of wooden and acrylic pages, with some of the wooden pages having windows in it. its such a fun album that i ordered some more to do again. It is probably the funnest design for a minialbum ive ever had in my hands :)

Papers are Kaisercraft and Fancy Pants. I used my white stazon to ink around all the acrylic pages.


FRONT COVER (acrylic):



PAGES 1 (acrylic) AND 2 (wood):



Gotta love those windows to see whats under!!


PAGES 3 (wood) and 4 (acrylic):


PAGES 5 (acrylic) AND 6 (wood with window):


PAGES 7 AND 8 (wood):







And here is a layout I did for Scrapboxx using SR papers. The two ppl in the photo is my bezzie mate Elisha (who is totally awesome!!!!) and her hubby:




xxx K

4 comments:

Cass said...

Love love love that mini-album!!!

TiteC said...

wow I love your mini book !!!
the colours are gorgeous,and I LOVE the windows !


xxx from France
Sophie

kerry said...

That album is just adorable i love it.take care Kerryxx

MarniT said...

oh K these are stunning....I love how different the mini-album is what a really cool idea and I adore that LO it's divine!